- Mobilization, Deployment and Support Stability – Fort Bliss
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Mobilization, Deployment and Support Stability - Fort Bliss
Mobilization, Deployment and Support Stability - Fort Bliss
Mobilization, Deployment & Support Stability Operations is here to:
- Provide guidance, resources and training for Soldier Family Readiness Group members, Soldier Family Readiness Liaisons, Family Readiness Support Assistants, unit Casualty and Response (CARE) Teams, Master Resiliency Training for spouses and Rear Detachment Commanders.
- Support deploying units by providing pre-deployment briefings, deploying flight support, information and materials to soldiers and Family members.
- Provide assistance to Family members, Rear Detachment commanders and Family Readiness Groups throughout the deployment cycle.
- Provide Reintegration briefings, redeployment flight support and information to redeploying units and their Family members.
Preparing Families for Deployment
Our Soldiers process through a mandatory PREDEPLOYMENT brief we facilitate within a 90-day window of the actual departure. If Spouses, partners and other loved ones are unable to attend the unit briefings, we provide briefings at Soldier Family Readiness Groups (SFRG) meetings to accommodate greater flexibility for our Army Families. The topics covered to prepare for deployment are: Legal (Wills/Powers of Attorney), Tricare/Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), Child Youth Services, Army Emergency Relief, Red Cross, Post Finance, and United Serviceman Organization. These are designed to address challenges before deployment, but also are very helpful during and after. We assist our Families to prepare now, so their Soldier has no new concerns that crop up while deployed so they stay safe by remaining mission-focused.
Preparing for Deployment classes are available per SFRG request. Please contact Steve Roumell at 569-5500 for scheduling requests.
Homecoming and Reunion Classes
The Homecoming/Reunion classes are designed to help soldiers and their family transition from deployment to reunion by maximizing the positive aspects of reunion. Preparation is the key to a smooth transition into the reintegration of soldiers and families.
- Changes in Relationships
- Coping with Stress
- Resources for Assistance
Participants are required to call and sign up for the class; classes fill up at 100. Unit FRG registrations are welcome. Arrangements can be made for child care through CYS; the family member must make arrangements for the day/time they will be attending the class.
All classes are held at the Family Resilience Center, Bldg. 250 Club Road. For more information, call 569-5500.