- Financial Readiness Program – Fort Bliss
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Financial Readiness Program - Fort Bliss
Financial Readiness Program - Fort Bliss
The Financial Readiness Program (FRP) offers FREE education, counseling and support services to assist members of the military community, Active Duty, Retirees, Survivors, and Family members, and Department of the Army (DA) Civilians with their financial affairs, including living within their means and investing for the future. FREE childcare vouchers are provided for those attending classes or one-on-one counseling sessions when children are enrolled in hourly care. Children must be registered with CYSS. To enroll your child, visit the Parent Central Services webpage for required documents and call (915)568-4374 for an appointment. Check out FRP on Facebook.
- Consumer Complaint Resolution - Have your consumer rights been violated? If so, you can file a DA Form 5184-R Consumer Complaint and submit it to one of our Financial Readiness Specialists. When filing a complaint please attach all relevant and supporting documentation, i.e. warranties, bill of sale, correspondence with merchant, etc.
Junior Enlisted Family Center (JEFC) Food Referrals
Referrals to the Junior Enlisted Family Center (JEFC) will be provided to E-5 and below whose families are in need of food and/or clothing.