- Family Resilience Center – Fort Bliss
Family Resilience Center - Fort Bliss
Due to COVID-19, the following has been modified to better serve the Fort Bliss Community: For general ACS questions and/or information, please call 915-569-5500 Classes will be provided, upon request.
The operation of the Family Resilience Center (FRC) is designed to strengthen the readiness, resilience and well-being of Soldiers and Family members at Fort Bliss. This facility is envisioned as the administrative hub for Family Resilience Programs that are conducted by Army Community Service (ACS).
The FRC is part of ACS and houses a few of ACS programs at this location. The FRC has classrooms/meeting rooms, one large conference room, resource center that includes ten computer stations and lounge areas throughout the facility.
- Family member and DA Civilian Resilience training
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB)
- Soldier Family Readiness Group (SFRG) Leader training
- Care Team training
- Financial Readiness- Dinner on a Dime program (held monthly)
- Family Advocacy Program Playgroup (held weekly)
The FRC is open to all military personnel, Family members, retirees, and DA civilians.
FRG Meeting Locations
FRC classroom use requests for FRGs Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm and after hours: Tue-Thur 4:30-8:00pm, call 569-5500.