- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Fort Bliss Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
Fort Bliss Family Advocacy Program (FAP)New
- The prevention, education, prompt reporting, investigation, intervention and treatment of spouse and child abuse.
- Services to enhance relationship skills and improve their quality of life.
- Groups, seminars, workshops and counseling and intervention services.
- Seminars and workshops available to you, your unit or family readiness group.
- Unit commanders can schedule their units mandatory AR 608-18 training or seminars.