- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Employment Readiness Program - Fort Bliss
Employment Readiness Program - Fort Bliss
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) provides information and referral services on employment, education, training, transition, and volunteer opportunities to give Family members the competitive edge needed to secure meaningful employment. ERP offers up-to-date information on available employment opportunities, market and job trends, education, and volunteer resources to help individuals make informed decisions when seeking employment. Services offered by the ERP include classes and seminars related to employment:
- Career exploration
- Resume writing
- Interviewing techniques
- Dressing for success
Individual career assessment and counseling Contact your Employment Readiness Program Manager for more information!
- Job postings
- Computers, copy & fax machine
- Resource library
- Career coaching
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership Program
- Free job search skills workshops & job fairs
- Small & home-based business counseling
- Attire for Hire
Classes and Workshops
To view the 2021 ERP Class Schedule, click here.
Job Search Skills Workshop
- Writing a Winning Resume
- Federal Resume Writing Class
- Ace Your Next Job Interview!
- LinkedIn & Your Job Search
Spouse Employment Orientation
- Are you a military spouse new to the area and seeking employment? The Employment Readiness Program delivers orientation weekly to educate spouses on services available to them and employment opportunities in the local area. Orientation is held at ACS, Bldg. 2494, Ricker Road, every Wednesday at 10 a.m. Please call +1 (915)569-5838 to sign up for the orientation.
- Online Computer & Software Training: Learn basic computer skills as well as popular software programs like MS Word, Excel, Access, & PowerPoint by visiting www.free-ed.net. All classes are delivered in an online format and are available at no cost.