- BOSS: Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers – Fort Bliss
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- BOSS: Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers - Fort Bliss
BOSS: Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers - Fort Bliss
BOSS we are the connect for the Single Soldiers in El Paso. We look forward to help out the El Paso and surrounding communities in events that pertain to Single Soldiers' interests.
1. Community Service: Boss Soldiers from Ft. Bliss help out the community both on and off Post. We schedule and team up for volunteer events, to make El Paso and Ft. Bliss a safer and better place for everyone to Enjoy mutually.
2. Quality of Life: We ensure that the quality of life of our single soldiers are met and comply with the basic standards.
3. Recreation and Leisure: We make sure that our soldiers have time off and go on trips accordingly. Every couple of months we schedule a trip for the single soldiers to enjoy themselves and have a good time.
All in all, the Boss Program is a soldier led program. The President of the program is in the military and it's soldiers helping other soldiers. We get involved with the community in El Paso and ensure that everyone is staying safe and having a good time.