- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Employment Readiness Program - Schofield Barracks
Employment Readiness Program - Schofield Barracks
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Resources and Information
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is an expanding partnership between military spouses seeking employment and corporate businesses committed to providing meaningful and portable careers. Military spouses are encouraged to visit https://msepjobs.militaryonesource.mil/ to find employment opportunities and post resumes.
Military Spouses Career Advancement Account Program (MyCAA) is offered to eligible military spouses as part of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Spouse Education, and Career Opportunities (SECO) program.
- Eligibility restricted to spouses of active duty E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2 serving on Title 10 orders.
- Financial assistance limited to $4,000
- Financial assistance must be used three years from the start date of the first class.
- Financial assistance may only be used for an Associate Degree, occupational license, or credential.