East Bragg Auto Skills Center
Lift Bay Per Hour $8.50 Flat Bay Per Hour $7.50 Vehicle Overnight/Overhaul Storage (1-5 days) $5 Vehicle Overnight/Overhaul Storage (After 5 days) $8 Overhaul Bench Fee Per Hour $3 Resurface Rotor or Drum $15 Resurface Flywheel $30 Hydraulic Press (Per Item) $20 Struts Compressed (Per Item) $15 Engine Flushed $50 Engine OTC Diagnostic $30 Engine OBD Light Turn Off $8 Battery Charged $4 Vehicle Lube $3 Used Oil Disposal (Per Oil Change) $.50 Used Anti-Freeze (Per Anti-Freeze Change) $.50 A/C Service (Does not include Freon) $40 A/C Charge System with Freon (Per oz.) 1.75 1 LB=$28 Tire Plugged $4 Tire Changed Regular 16” & Below $5 Tire Balanced Regular 16” & Below $7 Tire Change Low Profile $10 Tire Balanced Low Profile $10 NC Safety Inspection $13.60 NC Safety Inspection (with After factory Window Tint) $23.60 NC Emission Inspection $30 NC Emission Inspection (with After factory Window Tint) $40 POV Web Site view of Vehicle $6 POV Resale Lot (Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles) $30 POV Resale Lot (Boats & Trailers) $40 POV Resale Lot (Campers & RVs) $20-$50 Headlight Alignment $5 Front Wheel Alignment $62 Four-Wheel Alignment $80 Tire Disposal Fee $3 Alternator/Starter/Battery Check $5
- Resale Lot
The Resale Lot is located on the corner of Souter Pl. and Randolph St. (across the street from Randolph Pointe). Get Google Directions.
The Resale Lot is a lot that features used cars, trucks, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles for sale, by the owner.
- If you are looking to buy a used vehicle, come by the Resale Lot to view our full inventory, or check out some of our select inventory online by visiting our Resale Lot Catalog.
- If you are looking to sell a used vehicle*, register your vehicle with us, and park it on our lot! For an additional fee (see "Prices" above), you can also list your vehicle online, via our Resale Lot Catalog. Contact us for more information, and/or to register your vehicle.
* Registrants must have a current vehicle registration.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is allowed to use the Auto Skills Centers, Resale Lot, and Mini Storages?
All DoD ID cardholders and their Family members are eligible.
Can I perform fuel maintenance at Auto Skills?
Do you have a paint booth?
Do you have a welder?
At what age do my children need to be to work in the bay area with me?
For safety reasons, children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the bay area. Waiting areas are provided at both shops.
Do I need to show proof of ownership (vehicle registration, title, or bill of sale) before signing my vehicle into the shop?
Can I work on a friend’s vehicle without them signing it into the shop?
No, all vehicles must be signed in prior to beginning any repairs.
Can I register a friend’s vehicle for the Resale Lot?
No, proof of ownership is required for all vehicles.