- Eagleglen Fitness Park – Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Eagleglen Fitness Park - Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
Eagleglen Fitness Park - Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
The Eagleglen Fitness Park has a marked 5K and a 1.5K route for walking, running, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Recreate at your own risk and remember “SAFETY FIRST.”
- Keep pets leashed at all times and clean-up after them.
- Beware of and never feed wildlife.
- Use trails for foot and bike traffic.
- Depart the area at sunset (closed during hours of darkness).
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Use any type of firearm on this complex (to include paintball or airsoft guns).
- Operate motor vehicles anywhere on this complex.
- Start any open fires.
- Bring or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Enter any waterways or ponds.
- Remain overnight.
- Hunt or fish.