- Cole Park Commons Conference Center – Fort Campbell
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Cole Park Commons Conference Center - Fort Campbell
Cole Park Commons Conference Center - Fort Campbell
Open for Catering Only
Max 10 - Kandahar Room Max 5 - on the Patio Max 14 - Normandy Room Max 15 - A Shau & Bastogne (cannot be split) Max 125 - Mozul, A Shau & Bastogne (Grand Ball Room) Theater Style
Cole Park Commons Conference Center is open to Soldiers and their Families, Retirees, and Civilians. Cole Park Commons is “Anything But Common.” Whether you are enjoying a tasty lunch at Cole Park Eatery, or hosting an event in one of our five banquet rooms - we will ensure that your experience will be both pleasant and memorable. We invite you to join in the excitement and offerings of Cole Park Commons.
How We Can Help
All eligible Army, DoD, and Civilian personnel may arrange use of the Cole Park Commons. An event is defined as exclusive use of a private room, which entails special planning, i.e. luncheons, wedding receptions, conferences or official military functions. Cole Park Commons ultimately falls under the direction of the Department of the Army. We ask for your understanding, in accordance with established Army Regulations and Directives that special privileges cannot be given to any group(s), to include command sponsored functions that cannot be offered to all patrons.
**Cole Park Commons management recommends that point of contacts schedule an appointment with the office to discuss and plan the detailed event. This allows us to provide each customer with the individualized services his or her special event deserves. Drop ins are welcome, however, please understand that if the manager has a scheduled appointment or is encumbered with an ongoing event, you may be asked to schedule an appointment or to come back in order to provide the best service to all customers concerned.
Room Reservations and Priorities
Cole Park Commons reserves the right to reassign the space based on best utilization of all function space. A room reservation is tentative and will not be guaranteed until the POC signs a Facility Usage Agreement Form (maximum 180 days from scheduled event date). There will be a $75.00 cancellation fee if your scheduled event is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event date.
- Installation-Wide Special Events (Fairs, Shows, Expo’s, etc.)
- MWR Programs or Events (Expo’s, Fairs, etc.)
- Unit Functions (Hail & Farewells, Meetings, Briefings, etc.)
- Garrison Functions (Ceremonies, Parties, etc.)
- Private Functions (Weddings, Parties, etc.)
Cole Park Commons Services
- Business Conferences
- Job Fairs
- Hail Farewell
- Unit Ceremonies
- SFRG Meetings
- Personal Celebrations (Birthdays, Graduation, Anniversary)
- Wedding Receptions
- Family Reunions
- Formal Sit Down Dinners
- Cocktail Parties
- Proms and JROTC Balls
- Military Balls
Cole Park Commons Accompaniments & Amenities
- Table and Chairs
- Podium & Sound System
- Audio/Visual Technical Support
- Dance floor
Food & Beverages
- Outside food and beverages may not be brought into the facility for any event. All food and beverage must be catered through Eagle Catering.
- Payment for food and/or beverages for Eagle Catering services must be made in one payment. Multiple charges or checks are not authorized. (Example: event POC must collect all cash, checks, etc and present one payment to Cole Park Eagle Catering).
- Payments for services must be paid in full the day of your event or prior to event date.
- A Cole Park Commons representative must approve all decorations brought into the facility.
- Nails, tacks and tape MAY NOT be used to attach decorations to any facility surface.
- Per fire code, no items may be hung from the ceiling.
- Please consult a Cole Park Commons representative before attempting to hang decorations.
- All decorations from a special event must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
- Cole Park Commons cannot be held responsible for any decorations left at Cole Park Commons.
- Confetti, sprinklers, sand, rice, and hay may not be used on the inside or outside of Cole Park Cole Park Commons. Birdseed may be used outside the facility.
Liability & Damage
Cole Park Commons Conference Center reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Cole Park Commons shall not be liable for any damage to, or loss of equipment, merchandise or articles left in the facility prior to, during or following a function. The event POC will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the building, equipment, decorations or fixtures belonging to the Cole Park Commons caused by attendees or guests at the function. Damages will be billed to the event POC at replacement cost.
Access & Security
Security information can be emailed once your event has been scheduled.
Facility Capacity and Layout
|A- Grand Ballroom (B,C, D & E)||300||500|
* All numbers are based on total space (no dance floor, stage or head tables)