- Chaparral Fitness Center – Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Chaparral Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
Chaparral Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
** Effective 28 Mar: All JBSA Fitness Centers open for use by all eligible personnel at facility capacity of 50%
- EXCEPT: JBSA-FSH METC and JBSA-LAK Warhawk Fitness Centers continue to restrict access for retirees/AD dependents to non-peak time blocks only due to military usage
- Block times remain: 0900-100, 1300-1500 and 1900-close
- The remaining NINE (9) JBSA Fitness Centers now open to all eligible during operating hours
- Parent and Child Areas:
- Reopen w/room social distancing and time limit (1hr) per family as needed
- Beaver Fit remains open
- 24/7 Fitness Access remains closed
** Face coverings must be worn at all times in JBSA Fitness Centers except when in the showers, swimming or using cardio equipment.
** Due to COVID-19 guidance, hours of operation may vary. Please call the Activity for current hours.
The Chaparral Fitness Center offers first-class customer service paired with the latest cardio and weight equipment. They offer aerobic classes like kickboxing, cycling, step, and circuit training and have personal trainers available to help customers get the most out of their workouts. They also offer 24/7 access with a CAC card registration.
Active duty members can register for their PT tests online at https://myfactracker.randolphfss.com.