- Athletics Department-Camp Pendleton
Athletics Department-Camp Pendleton
The Camp Pendleton Athletics Department provides active duty service members stationed aboard Camp Pendleton a diverse, competitive sports program to include Intramural Winter Sports, Commanding Generals Cup, Summer League Series, and special events.
Commanding General’s Cup
The Commanding Generals Cup program offers free competitive events throughout the year for active-duty personnel stationed aboard Camp Pendleton.
- Commanding General’s Cup activities are offered only to active duty personnel stationed aboard Camp Pendleton.
- All Commanding General’s Cup events are FREE to active duty personnel
- Awards presentations follow the completion of the event
- Earn points for competing in events
- The top three units in each division will win a cash prize at the end of the year
Contact / Hours:
USAA Commanding General’s Cup Divisional Structure
|Division 1 (700+ People)||Division 2 (300-699 People)||Division 3 (up to 299 People)|
|1ST MAINT BN||1ST CEB||1ST ANGLICO|
|1ST MAR DIV||1ST INTEL BN||1ST CAG|
|1ST MARINES||1ST LAR BN||DPC/RSU|
|1ST SUPPLY BN||1ST MED BN||FMTB|
|3RD AABN||1st MRBN||1ST DENTAL BN|
|5TH MARINES||1ST TSB||1ST RADIO BN|
|7TH ESB||ACU-5||1ST RECON BN|
|9TH COMM BN||I MIG||3RD LAAD|
|11TH MARINES||LE BN||4TH LAR BN|
|HQ REGT, 1ST MLG||MWSS – 372||4TH MARINES|
|HQ SUPT BN, MCB||SES BN||11TH MEU|
|I MEF||SOI||13TH MEU|
|MAG-39||WFT BN||15TH MEU|
|NHCP||416TH CA BN|
- DIV 1- 1st Pl (9th COMM BN)- $750, 2nd Pl (H&S BN, MCB)- $625, 3rd Pl (1st MAR DIV)- $500
- DIV 2- 1st Pl (1st LAR BN)- $625, 2nd Pl (1st TSB)- $500, 3rd Pl (WFT BN)- $375
- DIV 3- 1st Pl (CNATT)- $500, 2nd Pl (1ST RADIO BN)- $375, 3rd Pl (MCTSSA)- $250
The monetary breakdown is based on the event execution of 1/4 of the Commanding General’s Cup Calendar year. The money will be dispersed into the respected Unit and Family Readiness Funds within the next few days. The Commanding General’s Cup perpetual trophy and individual unit trophies will not be awarded due to safety concerns and due to the series not being completed in its entirety. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Commanding General’s Cup Series. For more information please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support of the 2020 Commanding General’s Cup and for your understanding.