- Army Community Service – Fort Hood
Army Community Service - Fort Hood
|Army Community Service Facility Closed - Telephonic/Email assistance|
|Reporting Domestic Violence or Child Abuse 24/7 Hotline +1 (254)287-2273 or 254-287-CARE|
|Victims of Domestic Violence 24/7 Hotline +1 (254)702-4953|
|Community Information/Plans and Operations +1 (254)287-2214|
|Employment & Volunteer Services +1 (254)287-6067|
|Exceptional Family Member Program +1 (254)286-6584|
|Family Advocacy Program +1(254)287-2031|
|Financial Readiness Program +1(254)287-8500|
|Mobilization & Deployment Readiness +1(254)287-0348|
|Survivor Outreach Services +1(254)553-2464|
|Soldier & Family Assistance Center (SFAC) +1(254)287-9593|
Army Community Service is an empowered team that provides comprehensive, coordinated, and responsive advocacy and prevention, information and referral, outreach, financial, employment, Soldier and Family readiness, exceptional Family Member and relocation assistance services that support the readiness and well-being of Soldiers and their Families, Civilian Employees, and Retirees.
- Information & Referral (I&R) provides Fort Hood commanders, Soldiers and families with information regarding military and civilian community resources.
- Financial Readiness provides information on money matters and financial services.
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB) empowers you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
- Army Volunteer Corps is designed to help you find local volunteering opportunities with organizations that benefit the Army community.
- Family Advocacy Program helps Soldiers and their families prepare for the unique challenges of military lifestyles.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) provides comprehensive support to family members with special needs.
- Employment Readiness offers resources to help with your career planning and job search.
- New Parent Support Group promotes healthy families through a variety of services including home visits, support groups, and parenting classes.
- Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC) is a one-stop location built to equip and aid Wounded, Ill, and Injured Soldiers who are assigned or attached to Warrior Transition Units.
- Victim Advocacy Program is a specialized function within FAP providing comprehensive assistance and liaison to and for victims of spouse abuse and sexual assault.
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) facilitate support groups where Families and individuals can share feelings, burdens, thoughts, resources, and information in a safe and understand the setting.
- Fort Hood Mobilization, Deployment and Support Stability Operations helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies.
- Army Family Action Plan provides the Army community a "voice" in shaping their standards of living and identifying issues related to the current environment.
- Oveta Culp Hobby Soldier and Family Readiness Center provide first-rate facility support that serves and cares for; Service Members, Families, Retirees and Civilians.
- The Army Family Web Portal is Army Community Service's (ACS) newest virtual resource to get connected and stay connected. With the Army Family Web Portal, community members can access information on ACS services, search volunteer opportunities, submit quality of life issues, and much more.