- Relocation Assistance
- Transition Assistance
- Financial Readiness
- Key Spouse
- Heart Link
- Hearts Apart
- Personal & Family Readiness
- Career Focus
- much much more!
As we maneuver through these uncertain times associated with COVID-19, please know that Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) services are available.
The MFLC program is here to help individuals stay strong and resilient through life’s challenges.
What’s new? The MFLC program is now able to offer telephonic and video sessions where face-to-face support is restricted due to COVID-19. What’s the same? This is FREE non-medical counseling services offered by licensed Masters or Doctorate-level Counselors. Sessions are confidential with the exception of child abuse or neglect, domestic abuse, harm to self or others, and illegal activity.
Adult MFLCs are available for one-on-one, couple, or group sessions to assist with topics such as:
- Managing stress and changes at home during COVID-19
- Adjusting to deployments
- Preparing to move or adjusting after a move
- Strengthening relationships
- Managing problems at work
- Grieving the death of a loved one
For more information or to make a referral/appointment for a unit service member or military spouse, please contact one of the Adult MFLCs listed below.
Additionally, attached you will find more info in regards to Child and Youth Behavioral MFLCs (CYB-MFLCs) who are also able to temporarily provide telehealth services to our military community.
Lastly, extra resources and supports can also be found via Military One Source at 1-800-342-9647 or www.militaryonesource.mil. Thank you! Stay safe and healthy!
- Andersen AFB (Main Base): Mr. Barry Horton Cellphone: 671-689-0526 Email: email@example.com
- AAFB - North West Field: Mrs. Doris Tolentino Cellphone: 671-929-5653 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naval Base Guam (Main Base): Ms. Janie Beers Cellphone: 671-747-8224 Email: GuamAdultMFLC02@SRIMFLCTeam.com